Monday 5 April 2010

Photographer Keith Scott Morton

Good morning dear readers, hope you all had a happy Easter.
Today I'd like to pause for a sec and thank all the wonderful photographers who make their work available for us to show you in our blogs. The care and love they put into each photograph is admirable.
Now I'd like to show you the simply gorgeous work of Keith Scott Morton. His interior, garden and lifestyle photography, shot in the United States and abroad over the past 2 decades is featured regularly in leading design magazines, including Country Living, House Beautiful, British House & Garden and Coastal Living.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.


6.


7.


8.


9.

As much as I'd like getting out of bed and burying my feet in warm sand, I'm sure I wouldn't like the reverse.
10.


11.


12.


13.


14.


15.


16.


17.



All images from his portfolio right here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing these beautiful designs!...Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very glad for you comment on my blog and it's very good that you're interested in Machado de Assis literature. Having a look in your blog, it's comproved that the art is in everywhere as in the words as in decoration, it is here! Whenever you can read my tales in English, but sorry for the translation!
    Kisses, Uesley Santos

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Christine and Uesley for your comments!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop