Friday 8 April 2011

Restored Farmhouse in Spain

What a beautiful Friday morning. I'm taking you to the south of Spain today. This dream of a house has everything to make it beautiful: French furniture, high ceilings with weathered beams, brick floors, seagrass rugs and slipcovers, wicker chairs... oh I could go on and on. Let me know if you like it as much as I do!




































Hope you enjoyed this tour, and have a wonderful weekend!

All images from here.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Oh Kifus, what a dreamy space. Love the warm, cozy feel of the seagrass rugs, neutral fabrics, and the beautiful french furniture throughout!! The settee in the bathroom is wonderful. Have a great weekend ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all these houses from Spain and France that are being posted! I hope one day to have something Amazing and relaxing like these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kifus,
    What a gorgeous house! I feel a mix of Belgian, Swedish, French and Spanish design! Love that dining table, love the kitchen floor,... And that bathroom in the last picture is so elegant!!
    Thank you for sharing my friend!
    Happy weekend!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing house/mansion! This house represents a bright white cloud for me, everything so soft, elegant, romantic and stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kifus,

    This is really a dream house!! I love every single room in it!! The bedrooms are so charming and that bathroom at the last picture is to die for!!
    Wish you a wonderful weekend my friend!
    xx
    Greet

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Widget By Devils Workshop